Mergers & Acquisitions is seeking nominations for the 8th annual Most Influential Women in Mid-Market M&A. Nominations are due by Friday December 9. Winners will be announced on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com on February 27 and published in the March/April issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
To be considered, candidates must be women who are outstanding dealmakers both inside and outside of their firms. Evidence of influence in the broader M&A industry is essential. Championing innovation and inclusion are paramount. Please consider these guidelines and rules:
- Nominations will be accepted only through the online form below. (We do not accept nominations via e-mail).
- Nominations must include participation from the candidate herself. The form includes detailed questions that must be answered by the candidate.
- Please provide answers of 100-250 words to the questions in the nomination form itself.
- We will use excerpts from the nomination forms in the profiles of the winners we write, so please make them publication-ready. As in past years, profiles will be in Q&A format.
- Please do not use excerpts taken verbatim from marketing material and/or press releases as answers to the questions.
- Please provide only information that we may publish. We do not accept confidential information on the nomination form.
To learn about women who have met our criteria in the past, please see:
December 9: Nominations Due
February 27: Winners announced on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com.
Winners will also be published in the March/April 2023 issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
There is no fee to nominate candidates. All decisions are made by the editorial team. If you have questions please email: [email protected]
We look forward to receiving your nomination. Good luck to all the nominees!