Mergers & Acquisitions is seeking nominations for our 15th Annual M&A Mid-Market Awards. Nominations are due by Monday, February 28. Winners will be announced April 25 on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com and published in the May/June 2022 issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
This year we will continue to focus exclusively on the deals themselves recognizing the best of the middle market. Like last year, buyers will win the award, but we will recognize many firms involved in the 2022 Mid-Market Deals of the Year, including sellers, investment banks, law firms and other advisors.
What Makes a Winner?
The 2022 Mid-Market Deals of the Year Awards honor the transactions that set the gold standard for M&A. To determine the winners, we ask:
- How does this deal stand out from others?
- In what way is the deal pioneering or innovative?
- What does the buyer gain in the deal?
- How does the deal affect the sector the companies are in?
- What challenges did the deal overcome and how?
- How does the deal demonstrate leadership?
- Are there any “fun facts” that make the deal special?
For examples of past winners, please see:
- Transactions must have closed between 1/1/21 and 2/28/22.
- Deal value must be between $100M and approximately $1B. (Deals with undisclosed terms are also accepted.)
- The buyer and/or seller must be a U.S. company.
- Nominations must be submitted through our electronic form only.
- There is no fee to submit a nomination.
- Anyone can submit a nomination, but the buyer will be the winner.
- There is no limit to the number of nominations an individual or firm can nominate.
- On the nomination form, please provide only information that we may publish.
- We do not accept anonymous nominations or confidential information on the nomination form.
February 28: Nominations Due
April 25: Winners announced on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com.
The 15th Annual M&A Mid-Market Awards will also be published in the May/June 2022 issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
All decisions are made by the editorial team. Please send comments and questions to: [email protected].
We look forward to receiving your nomination. Good luck to all the nominees!