Mergers & Acquisitions is seeking nominations for the inaugural Private Equity Workplace Pioneers. The latest in our series of annual honors programs will recognize private equity firms who are pioneering a new approach to address shifts in the workplace. Nominations are due Friday, September 9.
The award will be given to PE firms who demonstrate leadership and innovation in transforming their workplace cultures, policies and environment to acknowledge the changing demands in a post-pandemic world, as well as the emphasis now being placed on Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) and Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI).
To be considered, candidates must be private equity firms (including growth equity funds, later-stage funds, independent sponsors and family offices), and a representative from the firm must submit a nomination through our electronic form (link above) no later than September 9.
We will use excerpts from the nomination forms in the profiles of the winners we write, so please make them publication-ready. Nominations must be submitted through our electronic form only. There is no fee to submit a nomination.
What Makes a Winner?
To determine the winners, we ask the following:
· Describe how your firm has adjusted its workplace environment and policies in a post-pandemic world. Include topics like work-life balance, compensation/benefit packages, leadership assessment, and any new approaches to company culture.
· Has your firm changed any policies toward in-person, virtual and hybrid work arrangements? Please elaborate.
· Describe your approach to recruiting and training new employees and any adjustments you’ve made in the post-pandemic environment.
· How have you incorporated Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) in your thinking around your firm’s culture going forward?
· With institutional investors emphasizing Environmental, Social and Governance (ESG) issues as a factor in their view on private equity, please elaborate on whether or not this topic has altered your thinking on your workplace culture and if so how.
September 9: Nominations Due
October: Winners announced on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com.
The 1st Annual PE Workplace Pioneers awards will also be published in the November/December 2022 issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
All decisions are made by the editorial team. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]