Mergers & Acquisitions is seeking nominations for our 2nd Annual M&A Leaders in Diversity, Equity and Inclusion. We will honor the firms leading the way in driving inclusion. Nominations are due by Wednesday, July 6.
Winners will be announced in early September on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com and published in the September/October 2022 issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
We will also host two events: M&A Leaders in DEI SPEAK (September 22) and MEET (September 29). We hope you will join us.
What Makes a Winner?
To determine the winners, we ask:
· How does your firm assess the benefits of DEI?
· What steps are you are taking to improve DEI at your firm?
· If you are a financial sponsor, what steps are you taking to improve DEI at your portfolio companies?
· Please describe two or more achievements in DEI over the last year at your firm and/or portfolio companies (if applicable)
· What measurable results have you and your firm achieved in DEI?
For last year’s winners, please see:
To be considered, candidates must be firms involved in dealmaking with proven track records in fostering diversity, equity and inclusion. A representative from the firm must submit a nomination through our electronic form (link above) by Wednesday, July 6.
We will use excerpts from the nomination forms in the profiles of the winners we write, so please make them publication-ready. Nominations must be submitted through our electronic form only. There is no fee to submit a nomination.
All decisions are made by the editorial team. If you have any questions, please email [email protected]
· July 6: Nominations Due
· Early September: Winners announced on our website www.TheMiddleMarket.com
· September 22: M&A Leaders in DEI SPEAK
· September 28: M&A Leaders in DEI MEET
The 2nd Annual M&A Leaders in DEI will also be published in the September/October 2022 issue of Mergers & Acquisitions.
We look forward to receiving your nomination and good luck to all the nominees.