Request An Invitation Today!
The Reshoring Initiative
Coming Home: Manufacturing Returns to the US
With offshoring expenses on the rise, elevated risk factors, stretched supply lines and talent issues, reshoring is bringing manufacturing back, setting the stage for a manufacturing renaissance. U.S companies have a chance to capitalize on the homecoming.
But the road home is not without a few bumps. In this symposium, expert speakers will participate in a series of panel discussions exploring re-shoring trends, capital and liquidity planning, and the talent pool gap.
Attendees will take away insights on:
- The impact of re-shoring on the U.S. and abroad
- The positives and negatives of a build versus buy strategy
- New programs and initiatives being developed to help grow a stronger talent pool
- Tactical knowledge on how to finance reshoring
- Practical tips on how to get new manufacturing plants up and running in the U.S.
Hosted by Bank of America Merrill Lynch and industry publication Mergers & Acquisitions, this executive forum will offer high-level insights into the pressing challenges facing Ohio manufacturing executives today.